Home Page: Meeting Minutes
February 10, 2014 February 2014 Board Meeting
Town of Liberty
FEBRUARY MONTHLY BOARD MEETING
Monday February 10, 2014
The February meeting for the Town of Liberty was called to order by Chairman, Bill Pitz at 7:03 p.m.
The pledge of allegiance was recited.
Attending from the Board were Bill Pitz, Bobbi Reedy, Cathy Wagner, Dustin Hammel, and Joel Aulik and. Also present Harley Meyer (Road Superintendent). Dylan Hammel was excused.
A motion was made by Dustin Hammel and seconded by Joel Aulik to approve the agenda as presented.
A motion was made by Joel Aulik and seconded by Dustin Hammel to approve the Revised November 11, 2013 minutes and January 13, 2014 Minutes.
A motion was made by Dustin Hammel and seconded by Joel Aulik to approve the Treasurer’s report with $1,187,496.85 in the checking and savings accounts, $10,563.83 in the Machinery Replacement Fund and $20,009.87 in the Highway Fund as of 1/31/14 as presented. It was also approved to transfer $25,000 back to the machinery fund that had been used when 2014 International was purchased in December 2013.
Road & Machinery (Harley Meyer)
• New blades ordered and put on plows and regular oil changes done.
• 1/29/14 new radio was put in 2014 International Plow Truck.
• New plow truck and backhoe were lettered by Signs Plus.
• Last salt order received and salt is full.
Public Input (Opened at 7:36 p.m./closed at 8:00 p.m.)
• Toni Pontar and Marge Koscielek were present to express their concern in regard to an abundance of stray cats in the Pigeon Lake area.
• Animal at Large Ordinance discussed. The suggestions of the town attorney were presented by Clerk Reedy. Because of the Constable’s absence and board members desire to review the attorney’s suggestions this item was tabled until the March Board Meeting.
• The concern for the abundance of stray cats was discussed and determined that since there is no licensing for cats in the township the board has no authority to control or address the situation.
Motion was made by Cathy Wagner and seconded by Bill Pitz to approve and pay checks #16926 to #16977 and payroll transactions in the amount of $110,186.89 along with payroll direct deposits of $9,039.89.
Motion was made by Bill Pitz and seconded by Joel Aulik to adjourn the meeting at 8:30 p.m.
Bobbi Reedy, Clerk
February 12, 2018 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
January 8, 2018 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
December 11, 2017 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
November 27, 2017 2018 Budget Hearing
November 13, 2017 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
October 9, 2017 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
September 11, 2017 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
August 14, 2017 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
July 10, 2017 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
June 20, 2017 Special Town Meeting