Home Page: Meeting Minutes
March 10, 2014 March 10, 2014 Board Meeting
Town of Liberty
MARCH MONTHLY BOARD MEETING
Monday March 10, 2014
The March meeting for the Town of Liberty was called to order by Chairman, Bill Pitz at 7:08 p.m.
The pledge of allegiance was recited.
Attending from the Board were Bill Pitz, Bobbi Reedy, Cathy Wagner, Dustin Hammel, and Dylan Hammel. Also, present Harley Meyer (Road Superintendent). Joel Aulik was excused.
A motion was made by Dustin Hammel and seconded by Bill Pitz to approve the agenda as presented.
A motion was made by Bill Pitz and seconded by Dustin Hammel to approve the February 10, 2014 Minutes.
A motion was made by Dustin Hammel and seconded by Bill Pitz to approve the Treasurer’s report with $143,737.01 in the checking and savings accounts, $35,571.46 in the Machinery Replacement Fund and $20,016.01 in the Highway Fund as of 2/28/14 as presented
Road & Machinery (Harley Meyer)
• 120 Ton of Salt (3/4 shed) and Full shed of sand remains.
• Old International plow truck has broken rear axle and is currently at Nelson Truck.
• Harley is getting pricing on tires for the Grader both new price and recapped price. So far it looks like about $2,000 per tire for new and $925 per tire for retread.
• Getting quotes on Pickup Truck prices to be discussed at Annual Meeting on April 16.
• Discussion of contracting Calumet County again for road striping this year. Bill Pitz signed contract to use for 2014 needs.
Public Input (Opened at 7:42 p.m./closed at 7:45 p.m.)
• Animal at Large ordinance was reviewed. Some wording changes regarding who will enforce the ordinance were made. Dustin Hammel made a motion to pass the ordinance with a second from Bill Pitz. Motion carried. The updated version will be signed and effective at the April Monthly meeting.
• Assessor Joe Denor from was present to discuss and set dates for Board of Review and Open Book. The Open Book will be on May 13, 2014 from 4 pm to 6 pm. The Board of Review is set for May 27, 2014 at 7:00 pm.
• Discussion of Citation Ordinance. This item was tabled for April when everyone has more opportunity to review and Attorney Kate Reynolds will be present for questions.
• Pine River Bridge revised contract was reviewed and discussed. Since nobody can locate the original contract from 2006 more research needs to be done and this was tabled for April.
Motion was made by Cathy Wagner and seconded by Bill Pitz to approve and pay checks #16972 to #16982 totaling $1,197,141.24 for the February Settlement, Checks #16983 to #17014 totaling $15,779.67 along with payroll direct deposits of $7,123.20.
Motion was made by Bill Pitz and seconded by Dustin Hammel to adjourn the meeting at 9:33 p.m.
Bobbi Reedy, Clerk
September 11, 2017 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
August 14, 2017 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
July 10, 2017 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
June 20, 2017 Special Town Meeting
June 12, 2017 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
May 23, 2017 Special Town Meeting
May 23, 2017 Board of Review Minutes
May 8, 2017 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
April 24, 2017 Special Town Meeting
April 18, 2017 Annual Town Meeting